Wednesday Roll Call

bvohl
on 7/17/12 9:16 pm
GM PA!!

I figured I would get on bright and early before I leave for work. The summer job has me busy from beginning to end!! Everyday I am a little bit closer to 8/1 which is when the summer program ends!!

So how is everybody doing??? I am doing ok....the last couple of days I have been feeling not quite myself. I think I am not getting enough protein in during the day. This is usually not a problem for me but with this summer job I have NO break time at all, not even for potty!?!?!? Another reason why I will be glad when this is over!!! I think this extreme heat also affects me too...BLECH!!

I am going to try to have a GREAT day!!

Enjoy yours, keep cool and hydrated!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 7/17/12 10:17 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning Beth and Pa... I was feeling the same last night.  I was ok all day, but when I got to the store, I just felt blah.  I know I'm not eating properly and definitely not getting all my water in.  Bad bad bad in this heat.   Thankfully, I was working with one of the managers who "gets" me.  She knew something was up and asked what was wrong.  I told her I just wasn't feeling like myself.  I worked the best I could and she kept an eye on me to be sure I was.

Started off today with my Click and now I am downing water.  I KNOW I have been seriously slacking off with food and water and with all the working I am doing, it's NOT GOOD.  Planning healthy eating/drinking habits today and have no plans to venture outside, except to pick up 2 more bolts to finish fixing my grill.  

Neil is supposed to be coming in today.  He's still job hunting and is going to look around here, too.  He has not limited himself to any particular area so hopefully he'll find something soon.

BTW, Ida, he was not qualified for the jobs that were posted, but will keep looking.  Thanks!

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 7/18/12 8:22 am - Philadelphia, PA
Sorry to hear that, I will keep an eye out for new postings...

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 7/18/12 10:16 am - Whitehall, PA
 thanks!

My tracker

hers 

Sara E.
on 7/18/12 9:59 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
 Lisa,  what kind of job is Neil looking for?
Lisa H.
on 7/18/12 10:15 am - Whitehall, PA
 um, yes... lol.. 

His degree is in Marketing

My tracker

hers 

Sara E.
on 7/18/12 11:41 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
 I know I am ~ 2 hrs or so away but my company often has various job postings.  It is a stable company with constant positive growth and a work environment that can not be beat.  It values the employee and their family  I don't believe we have any in marketing right now.  I wish him well in his job search. 
-Sara
Lisa H.
on 7/18/12 7:58 pm - Whitehall, PA
 he is looking everywhere, so 2 hrs away really doesn't matter.  If he knows someone in the area or close, he will make arrangements until he can find a place.  He is not tied down to any specific area.  When we get to "that" point in our relationship, I can go anywhere.  I work from home, so I'm free! 

My tracker

hers 

Sara E.
on 7/18/12 8:02 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
 Got it. I will keep my eyes open and let you know I'd I hear of anything promising. 
Laureen S.
on 7/17/12 10:36 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Morning Beth, Lisa, PA Friends that have yet to arrive. . .

I am getting my protein and fluids in, but am having big time issues with sleeping at night, which makes me tired, there is a lot going on with my oldest daughter and then I have Roxie girl to deal with, noticed a small hard thing under her skin on her right hind leg and that was about a month ago and it is grown to the size of a peanut in this last month, so tomorrow I have my mobile vet coming to check her out, I am believing on a conscious level it will be ok, but perhaps underneath I am worried, as I do know her breed is subject to certain things, which I will continue to believe are not going to befall her, there are a few other things going on, but I truly believe in the deepest part of me that it will all work out just fine, not so sure my subconscious is with me on this stuff (lol). . .  anyway, I'm here at work, thankfully, in air conditioning, noontime I will walk over to the AA meeting that is my adopted DE home group and after work, well it's 3rd Wednesday, so I'll be up at Barix, hoping to see some friends there!

Wishing everyone a good day, please remember that in this heat especially, get your fluids on board!!!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views